Thursday, March 31, 2011

Giant Eagle: HOT* TIDE DEAL!!

Ok, I know some of you may think I am a lil crazy (and when it comes to coupons I just might be) but I had to run back to Giant Eagle. There were a few things that popped out at me when I got home and I wanted to share this with you all in case you live in the area.

I shop at the Twinsburg GE. This week the ad that was mailed to us in this area says they are celebrating the Stow-Hudson Re-Grand Opening! So for instance the Tide at my location is actually priced at $9.99 not $10.99, and you get the $4 catalina of your next purchase. There are a few other special prices too so be aware of that if you shop at any of these stores. Plus, I missed the hamburger helper deal (although you can get these for FREE sometimes $.50 a box is still a good deal) Also the Febreze Set & refresh were not signed correctly (if you plan on buying these be sure to check the price when it rings up you may need to take it to customer service to get it corrected) when I went this morning so I had to go back and check on that too.

So here is what I got:

I did 5 transactions (to use the catalina "off your next purchase" coupons towards the next transaction, this way you come "out of pocket" as little as possible)
I spent $20 for everything!! I used the left over catalina from this morning.

7 febreeze set and refresh = FREE
1 Febreze Air Effects = FREE
10 boxes of instant potato's = $1.00 or $.10 ea.
9 boxes of Hamburger Helper = $4.50 or $.50 ea.
4 Tide Products = $10.48 or $2.62ea.

 TODAY ONLY!!Some of the copons expire today!
Buy (2) Tide $9.99 (Twinsburg, Stow, Hudson Stores $10.99 other stores)
Buy (2) Tide Stain Release $7.79
Use - Buy One Tide Get Stain Release FREE cpn (P&G 2/27 (-$7.79x2)
Use $3 Stain release eoffer
Use $.50 Tide eoffer
Use (2) $1 Tide (P&G rebate book) OR (2) $.35 Tide cpn (P&G 2/27)
and if you can use a cpn for the FREE item (some stores do not allow, mine did not)
Use (2) $3 Tide stain release cpns (P&G 2/27)
Receive $4 catalina
Final Price: as low as $4.48 for all 4 TIDE products!!! If your store doesn't allow you to use the $3 Stain release coupons you still get all 4 products for only $10.48 or $2.62 EACH

If you normally pay full price for these products then you know how crazy of a deal that really is!! I know this seems very complicated, especially for those of you who are new to couoning so feel free to email me ith any questions. fillersfinds@yahoo.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2011 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Mama D said...

This blows my mind!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home