Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Huggies Update @ Target!!



One of our loyal fellow "finders" (my sister in-law : ) just informed me of a mystery $3 Huggies Coupon that is printing at the register when you buy Huggies at Target.  
Here is what she had to say:
 
"I went to Target to get the Diapers. They were $8.99 here (she is in Georgia). But I still thought with the 2 coupons (that we posted about HERE) that was a good deal. So I was going to get 2 pks. 2 separate orders, when I did the first order It printed out another 3 dollar off coupon. So the cashier said lets see what the register will take. She used the 2 coupons I HAD plus the one the register printed so the diapers were .73 cents. and the register printed out another coupon, plus 1.00 off of wipes, so I went back and got more diapers and a pack of wipes.. "
 
So after all was said and done she got 4 packs of diapers and a pack of wipes for under 7.00!!! WOW, let me know if anyone else comes across this similar situation!
 
Thanks for sharing with us Cheryl!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home