Thursday, May 19, 2011

Giant Eagle: Clearance Deal!?!?



One of our Fellow "Finders" left this message for all of us:

"I was at giant eagle today and I got an awesome deal to share with you. They had Pampers swim diapers on CLEARANCE for $3.99. I had a $1.50 MFC and a $1.50 eoffer loaded on my card for a total cost of $.99!! "

GO HERE to search for available coupons! Go HERE to check for the eoffer, and let us know if you spot these at your GE!

Thanks for letting us know about this deal. I don't have your name but appreciate the heads up!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 26, 2011 at 3:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went to GE yesterday w/ the same coupons...they were 9.99 there..not 3.99! this was green GE..where did you find them origionally for 3.99? thanks, kristen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home