Wednesday, May 18, 2011

GE Trip Yesterday!!


I couldn't help myself I had to run out yesterday and use those great cpns I had posted about from the RP.

I did 3 transactions and they worked out well!

8 Wishbone
FP: FREE plus $1 overage

6 Lipton
FP: $.53 each (my math must have been wrong on the post yesterday, ended up being a little more per box)
We make a lot of Sweet Tea in the summer so we should be good for a long time now : )

15 Colgate Toothbrushes
FP: FREE
We already have a small box full of toothbrushes so I will be donating these new ones!

6 Oscar Mayer Meat
FP: $2.33 ea. plus $.20 in fuelperks
I am used to paying $4.99 a lb of lunch meat so I was excited about this! I bought 2 of the lunch combos because I had received $1/1 cpn from Kraft First Taste that I posted about the other day!

The parm. cheese was on sale for $2.99 I didn't have a cpn : (  but that is the cheapest I have seen it in a while and we go through a lot of it so I picked one up!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home