Sunday, January 16, 2011

Extreme Couponing @ Its Best!!!


OK, Let me start by saying I normally do not do this kind of crazy couponing however, Rite Aid has a deal this week that is just way to good to pass up. I think this has to be the best shopping trip(s) I have ever had. Everything is not even pictured here as I gave my sister several bags of t.p, snacks, and tissues already.

But here is the grand total for probably over 100 rolls of t.p., 20 boxes of tissues, and 20 bags of snacks and then some.....

Would you believe that I MADE $40 to buy all off this stuff!!!!! Yes, you heard it correctly, I spent $30 out of my pocket and walked out with $70, I still can not believe it myself.

If you are interested to know how to do this for your self feel free to email me @ mortloanrep2006@windstream.net I would be happy to share with you all of the details and the receipts. (they are too long to show here)

Now I am not planning on Hoarding all of this like some of the people from the "Extreme Couponing" show, my family only needs so much t.p. therefore I will be looking for a good organization this week to donate most of it to. If you know of one let me know that as well.

If you are not couponing then you are literally throwing your money away!!!!And if you want to know how to do this then you really need to consider signing up for our couponing class in March at the top right of the website!!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home