Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Rite Aid Trip Today


I have always wondered how some people are able to not only get such great deals but also do it with almost NO MONEY out of their pocket.....

So I did this trip a little different just to see how it can work out......

I went in with $2 in UPS, I spent $3.69  OUT OF MY POCKET before tax, for everything in the picture, after tax it came to $11.69. I received $15 in UPS that I can use the next time I go to Rite Aid!


So, before tax, Rite Aid paid me $11.31 to take this stuff out of the store!!!!


SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE????? CHECK OUT THE RECEIPTS!!!!

I did 5 transactions :






It only took me about 30 minutes at the store and about an hour getting my list together. I saved over $145 on this trip and I have $15 left over for the next time I go to the store.

WOW!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home