Friday, December 10, 2010

DEALS, DEALS, and more DEALS.........

Just in case you are like me and need to see cold hard facts to believe something that seems to good to be true I thought I would post a few recent trips to Giant Eagle and Walgreens.



The first picture is from Giant Eagle I paid .89 cents for the (4) lysol wipes and (2) pantenes. The receipt shows $2.89 but I received a $2 off your next purchase (or catalina) at check out making it less the a dollar.




On this trip to Giant Eagle, (pic above) not only were the items free but I actually made $2.00. After coupons the total was $1.98 but I received a Catalina for $4 off my next purchase.





Last week I picked up 5 FREE Colgate Totals at Walgreens. It came to .65 cents because you have to pay for tax no matter what. But there is nothing better then FREE!!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home