Friday, June 10, 2011

77% Savings @ Giant Eagle Today!!


I ran to GE today and did pretty good!  I did 1 transaction. My total before coupons and sale was $130.08.....I spent $30.55..... I saved $32.53 with my GE card and $67 in coupons for a total savings of $99.53.......77% savings!!!!

Then to top it off, the catalina machine spit out a coupon for a FREE jar of Giant Eagle brand pasta sauce. I ran back to get that and when I went to the self check out someone had left their FREE pasta sauce cpn on top of the machine?!?!?!! So of course I had to run and get another jar!! These are shelf priced at $1.79 so I saved an additional $3.58!! Why in the world would anyone leave a FREE jar of sauce is beyond me but I'll take it : )




Never Miss A Deal Again! Connect With Us!  FacebookTwitterRSS FeedEmail SubscribeYouTube

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2011 at 5:21 PM , Anonymous Bonnie said...

Awesome!
You did better than me. I had a 63% savings. My order was 160....after coupon and store deals...it came down to 60 even! But I threw a couple of steaks in there.....couldn't resist or it would have been even better. But I was happy!

 
At June 10, 2011 at 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonnie that is so great!! Like I mentioned the other day if we can save 50% or more then we are doing well! You will have to Share A Find with us next time and email me a pic so I can share it with everyone. I love seeing what deals everyone comes up with! fillersfinds@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home