Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thank YOU!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone that came out to the Coupon Class today!! It was such a pleasure to meet each of you and I hope you were able to pick up some great information that will in the end, help you and your family save a TON of money!! I wanted to post about a few questions I promised to post about!

I will be working on arrangements for the next class. Also here is the info on how you can send your expired coupons over to the troops over seas!! On our Coupons Page (at the bottom) there is information for you about how to help!!! It does take a little effort on your part, but it pales in comparison to the sacrifices they are making for us and our families!!

I hope I am not forgetting about anyone or anything. If you have any questions feel free to email me at Fillersfinds@yahoo.com

Thanks Again,

Happy Savings!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 16, 2011 at 9:33 PM , Anonymous Kaleesha L. said...

Thank you sooo very much for having this class today! My mom and i attended the class and we both appreciated all the info that you have researched and shared with us today.She was ready to go to the grocery store the minute we left the class! Whether you are a seasoned couponer or a beginner (like we are) this class was worth the time! We look forward to all that you and your husband will share with us! Again, thank you very much!! We also will look forward to a possible field trip with you!! (wink, wink!) :))

 
At April 19, 2011 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

LOL, Kaleesha, Thank you for the kind words I am so glad to hear you and your mother enjoyed the class (I enjoyed your coupon binder : )Very Organized!!! Have you done any shopping this week?? I will be announcing the information about the "feild trip" hopefully tomorrow, so be sure to check that out!! Thanks for coming out to the class it was such a pleasure to meet you both!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home