Monday, April 18, 2011

Quick Trip to CVS Today!!!


I had $3.50 in ECB when I went in, I did 2 transactions (things producing a ECB 1st, items not earning a ECB last) I spent $19.40 (after coupons) on the 1st transaction. I spent $2.62 on the second transaction after coupons and ECBs!! Spent a total of $22.02 OOP and left with no ECB (now I dont have to worry about them expiring on me) This was a good trip, but not the money maker I like to see. I did get extra things for the kids easter baskets, a Birthday card for my hubby, 2 gallons of milk, 2 cases of water, and the Intuition Razor I have been wanting to try!!! So all in all $20 OOP and $68.34 in savings isn't bad!! How did you do this week???

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2011 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Mama D said...

I can't help but think you are mocking me. ;)

 
At April 18, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

LOL!! NO WAY!! Just get spoiled after couponing for a while. I think it gets to the point where you actually get upset when you have to come out of your pocket to pay for thing!!

 
At April 18, 2011 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

OH wait is that Andrea : ) LOL Now I understand....Thats funny! You reminded me that I need to relay that info to people so thanks for bringing it up!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home