Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Coupon Class Confirmation!!



I just sent out an email to everyone that has registered for the class this Saturday as a reminder/confirmation. If you did not get one then one of the following things may have happened. Your registration did not go through or your email address was incorrect or had a typo. If you think you should have received an email and didn't please email me at mortloanrep2006@wndstream.net

For those of you who have been considering it but haven't registered yet there are still some seats left. Read what one of our quests had to say from our last class.

I finally made myself sit down and watch the DVD. I enjoyed it very much and picked up a few things that were new to me. I really enjoyed your class. You did a great job. I don't want to be one of those people that obsesses about their coupon stash or their stockpile like the people on TLC but I am very happy to say that I have been having fun……… I went to Giant Eagle and got free bread. I began stocking up on coupon inserts. I started checking your sight almost every morning and printing something...Today my husband and I went to Walgreens and CVS. We purchased 72.00 worth of merchandise and spent 27.00 out of pocket and have $9.00 in extra bucks! It was fun. I am still getting organized and appreciate all your tips….. I am really glad I took your class and bought the DVD! I feel I made that money back and then some. Thanks for doing the bulk of the work in helping me and my family save money…..Sherry B.””

I was so excited to receive such a great email from one of our fellow "finders" Thanks so much for the feedback Sherry, emails like that remind me why we are doing all of this : )

Michelle

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home