Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time Is Running OUT!!!


I wanted to remind everyone that there is a little over two weeks left until our coupon class Saturday, March 19th. We do have a few seats left however as some of you may already know I will be appearing on Fox 8's morning show the week prior to the class and I have a feeling we will have an overwhelming amount of traffic to the site, as they will be promoting our class and the website on the show and on their webpage.

Therefore if you have been considering attending the class I would reserve a seat right away to make sure you have a spot the day of the class. If we get the amount of response we are anticipating we may end up having to schedule additional classes to accommodate everyone. I will keep you up to date on that as we know more.

Head over HERE to register and HERE for the complete details on the class!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home