Monday, March 28, 2011

New Day Cleveland- Fox 8 March 29th 10-11am!!

I have been invited back to appear on the New Day Cleveland Show. I will be sharing some of the weeks best deals at a few of my favorite stores. Of course, those of you who are following Fillers Finds are already aware of the great deals around town this week. But for those viewers who have no idea how to coupon or are new to couponing this should be a great segment for them!!

I would like to invite everyone to share your thoughts about what type of content you would like to see or hear about on the show in the future. We have some great ideas in the works but I could use some additional ideas on what to share with the viewers and getting feedback directly from my current readers would be very helpful. So what do you want to know more about? Email me at fillersfinds@yahoo.com or comment below.

Thanks in advance for your help! ~Tune in tomorrow and wish me luck!! Hope you all enjoy the show!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home