Monday, February 21, 2011

Stay Tuned!!!


I wanted to share with all of you some of the new and exciting things we are working on to enhance our site. Our primary goal is to make the new website as functional, interactive, and user friendly as possible. We will be adding a  lot of new features that will simplify the couponing process for you and make it even easier for you to save money. One of these things is a coupon database. It will allow you to type in a particular product or category to search for any and all coupons that may be available at any given time. We are also working on adding a place where members can add their own shopping trips and comments about deals they have found. We will be adding new dates for additional coupon classes and training material that will ensure you know how to save hundreds of dollars each month.

With that being said, there are a lot of hours of work involved in implementing all of this and therefore you may notice a little less posting activity on my part. I am doing my best to keep you up to date with all the store match-ups each week as well as the FREEBIES and giveaways that companies are offering. If I miss a few deals here and there I am sorry and I promise you that once the new site is completed it will be well worth the wait.

Thank you to everyone of you that have shown an interest in the site and who continue to follow us everyday. I am very excited about all of the new things we are working on and I know that all of you will be very impressed with Fillers Finds when everything is said and done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home