Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coupon Class!

COUPON CLASS REGISTRATION
Saturday, March 12th, 2011 2-4pm

I am thinking of holding a coupon class in the Cleveland/Akron Area. I would like to keep the cost of the class as low as possible. I'm hoping for it to be less then $20, depending on the response. I am adding a new link to the right side of the website where you can go in advance and register for the class or click HERE!

The more people that register, the lower I can keep the cost. Also the location will be determined based on the most convenient location of the registered participants. This class will answer the most common question I seem to get on a daily basis "How in the world did you save all that MONEY!!"

You will leave this class completely ready and able to save hundreds of dollars on all of the everyday items you already buy, That is a promise!!! I look forward to meeting you all in March!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2011 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow I've been wondering how to do this, I am so excited I'm in i cant wait

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home