Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My First Post

OK first of all let me start off by saying I am a horrible speller and I am new to blogging. Therefore expect some errors in the beginning. The purpose of this Blog is to see just how much interest there is in the North Eastern Ohio area in learning how to coupon and to save money. I promise you that I can show you how to save tons of money on everything from food, household and cleaning supplies, toiletries, etc. But before I can really show you the In's and outs I have to know how many people really want to know how to do it.

So I will post varies shopping trips with the amount spent and the amount of savings. I will have several friends post what they have been able to "steal" from their couponing experience and eventually I will show each and every person who has ever wanted to know how to "never pay retail again" just how its done.

Feel free to share this blog with friends, family and neighbors if they want to know how to stretch their dollars too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home